Welcome to your 2CM page! This is a place to find action items, events, and progress to goal specific to the 2CM experience. It's also where you'll find a link to your coaches corner, where you can find content from your 2CM coaches!
[Overdue] RSVP for March 2CM Capstone Session here ASAP.
[By Friday April 13th] Submit an End of Year Teaching Video here.
[Friday Friday April 13th] Upload your finalized Theory of the Problem and Theory of Change here (one paragraph for each). You’ll learn more about this expectation in your March Session.
[Friday Friday April 13th] Apply to be a speaker at Alumni induction Induction is a time to reflect on what your impact has been and consider what will be required of your leadership moving forward. The Induction planning committee would like to invite passionate second year corps members to address their peers. If you are interested in being considered as a speaker, please submit your name and a draft of remarks (400 words or less) by Friday April 13th. Written, video, and audio submissions are allowed. Email email@example.com with questions.
- Don't Forget to Report Your Education Award On Your Taxes 2016 AmeriCorps Members: If you used all or part of your education award during 2017, you must include the portion of the award that was used as taxable income when you file your 2017 taxes. To find out more about taxes on your education award, please reference this one-pager.
- 3/19 or 3/22 - March 2CM Development Session from 6 - 8 PM @ TFA Office
- Saturday April 21st - 2CM Capstone Symposium - 9-1 PM @ TFA Office
- Friday May 18th - Alumni Induction - School of the Art Institute - 7-11 PM
- For events for all first years and the full corps, click here
Progress to Goal
Check back later in the school year to see your 2CM progress to goal report.