Application Deadline: Waiting to Confirm 2018 dates
As Noble continues to grow in size and impact, they are in search of 1-2 Principal Residents to spend a planning year learning from Noble’s top leaders and then found a new Noble campus as a founding principal in 2017.
Noble Principal Residents Must:
- Be relentless.
- Be able to articulate a vision for excellence and do whatever it takes to achieve it.
- Be able to recruit and hire talented, dedicated, mission-driven people and lead a team.
- Be a culture builder with high expectations for student behavior.
- Be able to handle high-pressure decision-making and the intensity that comes with the job.
- Be able to navigate uncertainty, operate with autonomy, and deliver in a results-oriented environment.
- Be dedicated to ensuring all students graduate with the skills and behaviors necessary to succeed in college and to live exemplary lives.
- Be Noble.
Although the ideal Principal Resident candidate has both classroom teaching and leadership/management experience with evidence of results, we are always looking for great people who may be new to high schools, new to leadership, or new to education but have a history of achievement (regardless of field) and want to join a high-performing team that is making deep and lasting change for students and families Chicago.
- All candidates should apply online at www.noblenetwork.org
- The application for Principal Residency opens on December 1, 2016; interviews and decisions will continue on a rolling basis.
Noble’s salary compensation for Principal Residents (and principals) is among the highest in the field. Principal Residents receive Noble’s competitive benefits package.