Indiana Standards Bootcamps are three-day intensive summer trainings offered in both math and ELA for K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12 grade bands, focused on the most challenging standards for each content area. Indiana Standards Bootcamps are made possible by the generous support of the Mind Trust and are free of charge to Indianapolis educators.
Over the course of the three-day training, teachers will engage as learners in a series of tasks to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the expectations of the grade-level standards.
- ELA| 6th-8th grade | June 26- June 28
- ELA| 6th-8th grade | | July 17 - July 19
- ELA| 9th-12th grade | June 26- June 28
- Math | 6th - 8th Grade | June 26- June 28
- Math | 6th - 8th Grade | June 17- June 19
- Math | 9th - 12th Grade | June 26- June 28